Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Anonymous Friends

Seems my blog has gotten intensely popular the last few days ... especially among the anonymous commenters.

It appears as those some folks with a personal grudge against me have made my little slice of the web their playground for attack.

I'm really not sure why, but it's forced me to make a small change.

First, at least until these folks get the boredom out of their system, I'm moving toward "moderated" comments.

I still intend to post most of them (and I'm sure this will be taken as a challenge by my new "friends" to post the ugliest stuff they can come up with ... see the new post under my "Hi Mom!" entry as an example.)

I came here for fun, and as a way to keep my writing up to date, but it appears as though some want to ruin the experience.

I intend for that not to happen.

I also have to admit, it's kind of fun.

For one thing, the fact that I'm so deep in someone's head after all this time, kind of makes me laugh.

It also makes me feel bad for these folks at the same time, that they feel the need to resort to childish games in order to try and get my ire up.

And thirdly, it's kind of a fun detective game.

See if they drop enough clues, It's pretty simple to figure out their identities.

Google Analytics helps a lot too! :)

1 comment:

Living It, Loving It said...

We all come across those kinds of jerks. Apparently, he has nothing better than to whine and complain about others, as I am putting this nicely. I am sure you will be seeing more from him or her. I wouldn't let it get to you though. Obviously,"anonymous" put a lot of time and effort in to that comment, goes to show what kind of a loser you are dealing with. Oh well, I think you were pretty nice in your response which wasn't the response he or she deserves.