Well, I'm officially climbing off the Springsteen soapbox for a bit here ... after receiving some startling news.
My mother reads my blog.
Now, you have to understand something, I've never told her this blog exists.
And, while my parents aren't computer illiterate, I did once have to write them a note on how the VCR works with the TV (such as how to change the channels to see tapes, etc.)
So, imagine my surprise when I talked to Mom on the phone, and she began peppering me with questions about my entries.
Seems she got curious why using Google one day, and searched my name.
Lo and behold, it brought her here.
Now, on one hand, I think it's a little embarrassing that Ma and Pa can now comb through all my entries ... although there really isn't anything here to get embarrassed about.
On the other hand, I think it's pretty fun that Mom was able to navigate cyberspace on her own to land in my corner of the World Wide Web.
So, in the words of everyone that's ever had a camera pointed in their face ... I say "Hi Mom!!"
Leave Space
4 years ago
5 comments:
Oh. My. Gawd.
My mom reads my blog too. But she doesn't question me on anything. Ever. Thank goodness.
But I think it's really cool your mom Googled you and found the blog.
Hi Chris' mom!!
Man, am I glad I didn't put those videos up!
You and me both Ed!
Thanks for the advice "Anonymous"!
(Seems like I'm getting a lot of you lately!)
Post a Comment