Friday, August 22, 2008

A Penny Earned

A major milestone for this little blog o'mine today.

Yes, I have Google Ads on the side.

Yes, I don't expect anything from them ... but I'm new at this game so I tossed 'em on for the heck of it.

I'm proud to say, that as of today, I've earned my first penny!

Where do I begin with the thank yous?

Seriously, to the both of you who read this on a regular basis, I appreciate your eyes.

And, to whomever it was that actually clicked on one of those things, allow me to buy you a beer.

Well, at least allow me to buy it after I've earned a few more pennies. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris...I'm glad you experimented with this. I've been thinking about putting ads on my blog. Any extra income is ok, especially when you didn't do anything for it.

Mom2Amara said...

I make enough for dinner out once a month. Can't quit my job by it makes me happy :)